Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I'm not sure anything I could comment about this would be printable...

So go ahead and read it for yourself and do your own cursing.

Atlanta couple charged in the death of 6-year-old, strangled and stabbed in what may be an 'exorcism gone wrong'.

It makes me question the order of the universe a bit when people like this are allowed to be anywhere within a hundred feet of children. And if they were being supported by a church in any way, that opens up a whole other can of ethical worms.

I hope the spirit of that little girl can move on to a better place. And frankly I'd like to see the couple, if guilty, burn in whatever hell they imagine for doing such a thing. I'm sure there's a special circle just for child-killers.

Granted, they just sound plain crazy (walking naked in the freezing cold?), but it's a little harder to plead insanity when two people are involved. This sounds like religious zeal and fanaticism gone horribly, horribly wrong.

No comments: