Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, April 06, 2015

We didn't play the game today

but I did finish the notes early this morning, worked on my Sunday housework list at my friends' house, then came home and rested for awhile before heading back for 'Salem' tonight, which was excellent. It was a very good season opener, with Lucy Lawless and Stuart Townsend joining the cast.

Tomorrow I go to work and then mid-morning I have an appointment with a therapist. Tuesday I have my allergies tested for the first time in about 15 years. I won't say that being off my allergy medicine in the meantime has been miserable, but it has been unpleasant and annoying. I hadn't realised how bad my allergies still were without the Claritin. I'd thought that it wasn't doing much any more. It's not taking care of them completely, of course, but it has been knocking them down somewhat. I've been sneezing, itching, and my eyes and nose leak constantly. I'll be glad when the testing is over and I can try an anti-histamine again.

Well, it's midnight. I should probably go on to bed so I can get up for work in the morning. Good night.

No comments: