Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Up briefly

I got home about 5:30 this afternoon, after taking A to his appointment and to the grocery, watching the missing episode of 'Grimm' with YKWIA, and going by the grocery myself. In fact, I'd been to Chinoe Kroger three times in one day, twice for them (a bread and milk run, then the regular one) and for me (YKWIA gave me $5, and I used it for bread, mil, and chips, to go with the cereal and peanut butter I had.) The last time I went I thought the $5 bill was in my shirt pocket, so I left everything else in the car. I got to the U-Scan and discovered the paper in my pocket was a receipt from earlier, and that the bill was out in my phone case, so I had to leave everything and run out. I came home, put up the windows, ate, and then promptly went to bed for a nap that turned out to last till now, about 1 am. I need to close the windows (it's a bit nippy in here now), take some medicine, and get some water down, as I'm very thirsty. I need to set my CPAP humidifier back up, as I do have distilled water now. Then I'm going to head back to bed again, as I have an early morning in preparations for the game, and then there will be the game, and then 'Salem' late, at 10 pm. So I'll sign off for now. Good night.

No comments: