Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 18, 2015

It's supposed to be a glorious day, weather-wise

Sunny, 62 degrees at present but supposed to climb to 80. This morning, in the hour I've been up, I have:
  1. Filled up my medicine reminder box
  2. Tweaked the application on my phone that reminds me to take my medicine to update new medication and which doctors prescribe them
  3. Taken all my meds
  4. Tested my blood sugar
  5. Weighed myself--eek!
  6. Put various things into S Health, the application that keeps track of my steps, food, exercise, etc.
  7. Eaten some yoghurt and blackberries for breakfast
  8. Drunk a full glass of water
  9. Perused the news
I am now ready to go take a shower, get dressed, feed the fish, and go out into the bright sunshiny day. I'm going to take the laptop over to my friends' house in case there's any time to work on game notes. The grocery run is the only thing I think that's on the agenda right now otherwise, and maybe catching up on the 'Salem' episode from last week if they haven't watched it already. I may go on a walk with A, as he's offered to go with me. We'll see. I'll wear my sandals but bring my walking shoes, too. I'll wait till tomorrow to do laundry over there.

Okay, time to get ready!

No comments: