Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Hot

It's after 10:30 at night and still 72 degrees outside,  and I am lying on the bed in front of the fan trying to cool off.  I wasn't too warm at my friends' house,  where YKWIA and I watched the 'Grimm' from two weeks ago that we missed, but they had the windows open and there was a breeze.  But my apartment is stuffy,  and while I could open the windows here,  I can't sleep with them open,  as I am on the ground floor and have no dogs to alert me to trouble.  So I'm left with the fan.  But I seem to be cooling off,  finally.  Yay!  I just don't want to turn in the air conditioning prematurely,  as the electric bills have been pretty big over the winter.

Okay,  I'm going to listen to some relaxing music for awhile and then try to return to the  blog and update,  since I missed a few days.  But just in case I fall asleep,  good night.

No comments: