Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 30, 2015

I woke up at an ungodly hour

because I'd still had my phone set for my normal schedule. So I decided to sleep in till about 8:30, and my friend called me with a question and we chatted a bit on all sorts of topics, including my own experience with bullies, as I told him about the study. By that time it was almost time to get up, and I felt like I hadn't really slept in, so I went back to sleep till after 9:30, having a bizarre dream of a strange bed-and-breakfast with the cast of 'The Vicar of Dibley' running it. So now I'm eating burritos for breakfast and the idea is to go get some gas, go get my car registration renewed, stop by the library downtown, and then head back home. YKWIA informed me that I really should watch 'The Big Bang Theory' tonight, as both Leonard's and Sheldon's mothers will be on at the same time. Okay, let me go go check the news and then get ready to go. I'll write later.

No comments: