Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Whew, I just keep plugging along

although I think I'll call it a night soon. I talked to YKWIA on the phone for a long time, then took the trash and recyclables out, washed dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and swept the kitchen and bath. So the kitchen, at least, looks very inviting, which considering that is where I re-potted the plants, I think I did pretty well.

Also, I set a record, higher than in Chicago, in terms of steps taken, by taking the trash and recyclables out and washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. I am satisfied. And tired. Now my phone battery is down to 9% so I'm going to plug it in, so no more steps will be counted. But I must say my back and feet, while they do hurt, are doing better than when I was on my trip. Maybe if I keep doing this, or at least what I can reasonably do each day, they'll get stronger.

No comments: