Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 30, 2015

One more post tonight

It was a good day. I got some things done I wouldn't have been able to do otherwise. I got a little done on the house, but also applied for a job, got my car taken care of, got a nap in, watched a DVD, had some quiet time alone (and it was fun), then had a lovely dinner (thanks to a friend) from Gumbo Ya Ya, weathered a storm with hail that came up as I was travelling to get dinner, watched 'The Big Bang Theory' with my friends, and watched an episode of 'House of Anubis' with YKWIA, Now I'm home. The house still needs work, but I've run out of time on my 'free day', so I'll just have to work a little each day to get it nice and ready for company again. It shouldn't take too long; things aren't that bad. Tomorrow I have to get up very early because it's allergy shot day, so I go in early to work, and it's almost midnight, so I should head on to bed. Good night.

No comments: