Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It was a good day

I went in early to work today to prepare for a site visit from a representative of the state organisation connected with our early literacy project. That went well. Then I took care of both the library and revenue cycle jobs. After work I took a friend on an errand and stopped by the grocery so we could both get a few things. We hung out for awhile, he introduced to Kathy Griffin--whom I'd only seen at New Year's with Anderson Cooper. Then we watched 'iZombie' (Seattle is apparently overrun by zombies lurking everywhere), and I came on home.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment after work, instead of class, which ended last week. Then I think I'll come home and work on some stuff here. Thursday I'm not sure exactly what I'll do, other than pay lots of bills, since it's pay day, and then Friday is 'Grimm'. So I'm not currently as crunched this week as normal. So I should have some time to fill the large fish tank (yeah, still haven't done that), straighten up some, and most importantly, I've temporarily misplaced a library book and it's overdue, so I must find it. I know it's in the house, anyway. Bad librarian; no cookie! But when you have as many books as I have (I'd say I have about 3,000 or so), one book lurking amongst other books can be overlooked. Hmmm...I think I may know where it is. Perhaps I should go check now....

No comments: