Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 20, 2011

Well, I didn't spend much time on the computer

Except to convert some of my music files over to .mp3s so I can listen to them on my phone (it doesn't really like .wmas). I did have some freeware that converted it, but it would only put the information tags on the first song of each album, so I found another freeware program, FreeRIP Basic, that both converts files and rips CDs directly to .mp3s. I have a fairly small music collection, so it's not so bad to have to convert.

I did watch 'Supernatural'. I guess of all the episodes this season, this was the one I absolutely should have watched, and I really enjoyed it. It set next season up nicely. Now that I know when it's airing (assuming that stays the same), I may watch it then.

I'm starting to flag a bit tonight, the result of not enough sleep. I did look through Google News and all I saw that was interesting was a T-shirt that said:
'After the rapture: 1. Don't panic. 2. Loot with abandon. 3. Celebrate with the other infidels.' Funny how 1) No one actually wants to be on the side that gets raptured; it's no fun and 2) Everyone assumes Rapture=instant end of world, which means they've never read the Bible. But all things considered, I guess that makes sense. That reminds me, someone asked me to send them a link to that video by SomeGreyBloke. I should do that, then probably head on to bed so I can get up early enough to get stuff done that I need to. Good night!

No comments: