Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, May 01, 2011

I can hear again!

Okay, so my left ear isn't quite as clear as my right, but for the first time in days I can actually hear out of it. It was totally blocked through inflammation and infection. I still have a couple of days worth of ear drops and then a day or two after that of oral antibiotics, and hopefully by then I'll be right as rain.

I enjoyed the game today. We covered some downtime and got people back who had been gone for awhile. After going from apocalypse to apocalypse, it was kind of nice to deal with more mundane things, without being too bogged down in the details.

Okay, I think I'm going to listen to some music for awhile (it's nice to hear it in stereo) and relax for awhile, after a day of cleaning and game playing, and be ready if the game master calls (as he often does) to see how I thought it went.

No comments: