Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Oh, I feel hung over

And I didn't even drink. I did eat pizza last night because I had nothing in the house to eat AND forgot my Lantus injection. My blood sugar this morning is 312. I've played a couple of games of Jewels (the Android version of Bejeweled) on the phone and Snood on the computer in an effort and am listening to Linkin Park to get going, but it's going really slow. And yes, I took the insulin once I got up. But it's slow-acting and takes awhile. I wonder since it's so high if I took my normal Novolog dose for lunch (it's almost 11 am; I didn't wake up until 10) but didn't eat any more if it would take it down without going too far? I should probably eat just a little. I don't have this down yet, obviously. I have an alarm that goes off at 11:30 to remind me to take the medicine, but I was doing something yesterday and didn't stop to take it. Stupid.

No comments: