Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 28, 2011

That was an excellent movie

Although not Lovecraftian horror (although it was a New England asylum, that's about the only similarity), it did a really good job as a psychological thriller. I'd recommend Shutter Island. Leonardo di Caprio did an excellent job. I also think Ben Kingsley and Max von Sydow were very good in their roles. I haven't read the book, but comparing the plot summaries I've seen online it sounds like they kept to the story pretty well. Our library has the book, so I may see about checking it out sometime, although I pretty much know how it ends now. :)

Okay, it was a good day. I got a lot of what I wanted accomplished. Looking forward to the game tomorrow, but for tonight, it's time for bed. Good night.

No comments: