Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm pooped

I have done notes, procured a tree, decorated the tree, wrapped presents for tomorrow (I'll save my family's till later, it'll be Friday before I see them) and now I'm tired. I got a prismatic film wrapping paper from Kroger yesterday and it's challenging to wrap with. And of course, Norfolk Virginia pines, with their multiple crowns, are a little harder to decorate than a standard fir, so I feel like I've been wrangling things all day. But I'm happy. So far I've kept to a budget and no one's getting anything huge for Christmas, but I think they'll be pleased. I only had to get five Christmas presents and one Hanukkah one (that was earlier this month), so I lucked out. Plus I sent out cards (they were mailed yesterday, but would have gone out today). So I think I'm doing pretty well for the season. Yay, I'm finished (beyond wrapping three gifts) and it's now time to relax.

I'm going to take a nap, but I need to get up later and feed the fish. I'm not going to tackle the aquarium tonight.

No comments: