My, I have a busy day planned.
Make out the holiday cards
Prepare the PaperBackSwap book for mailing.
Mail said items.
Go to Kroger and holiday shop. Yes, Kroger. It occurred to me that they have gift cards and it's a super Kroger that even sells furniture. There's lots of stuff they have, and it's better than running around the mall or all over Lexington considering I only know of one present for sure that I'd like to get and the rest are up in the air.
Check with work to see if my shoes have come in. If so, swing by there on the bus and pick them up.
- See about getting a Norfolk Virginia pine or other live tree, some lights, etc.
- Trundle it all home (bring granny cart, since I don't think I'll be able to take the tree on the bus without getting needles everywhere).
- Rest from my excursion (hey there's a new layer of frozen drizzle out there, it'll take awhile and I'll be quite tired).
- Put up the decorations, tree, etc.
- Do game notes if possible. Otherwise, tomorrow.