Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

More posting from the Kindle

I'm glad the Insight tech is coming tomorrow morning. Last evening I got some stuff cleared out of the living room, although there's more cleaning to go, it looks better. I read From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris, which I finished today during my lunch break. Now I'm reading Jim Butcher's Proven Guilty. I also ordered the next Sookie Stackhouse book, using all but the last 65 cents of that gift certificate. I got four books out of that. Not bad.

I also talked to my mom last night. It was her birthday. And I listened to a lot of music by Rob Thomas. I was asleep by 9:30 and slept almost 12 hours. I did a lot of cataloguing today plus the data entry, which I finished early so I came on home. Actually, I'm apparently too good at my job. There may not be enough to keep me employed full time at this point. I talked to my boss today. We'll have to see. It will probably vary. Variable does not equal dependable, but I can probably count on 35 or 36 hours at the hospital. I guess it is still better than I had.

No comments: