Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, August 05, 2010

I'm behind on my news

So it's just now that I learned that Hemingway, the kitten found in a Pennsylvania library book drop (and of whom I'd blogged before), died a few days ago.

Kitten dies after being found in book drop

On the other hand, I saw this story today of Walter, a puppy saved by a blog and Facebook:

Meet the dog who was saved by a blog: A tail-wagging tale of how cyber-community rallied for puppy left to die

People have no business allowing their pets to breed if they are not prepared to take care of the babies, and they certainly shouldn't 1) allow kittens and puppies to get into the shape these two were in and 2) abandon them when they become a problem. Please consider spaying and neutering your pets.

No comments: