Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Yay!

  1. My air conditioning is back on and working!
  2. T-Mobile rolled out an over-the-air update for the Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 5.1.1. :) My inner geek is happy.
  3. Class was the best one so far since I started teaching it. I'm getting more comfortable.
  4. I saw two deer running across a field near the hospital when we were outside after class.
  5. I'm finally eating dinner (macaroni and cheese).
  6. I get paid tonight (don't get excited, creditors; it's mostly allocated already)
  7. I found out my stove hood light is actually a standard light bulb. I thought it was a smaller one, because it was clear glass and looked to be as old as the actual apartment buildings, which I think were built in the 1970s. :)
I did manage to slightly burn myself with boiling water (important safety tip, always pour the water away from you, not towards, which I know, but ignored).

No comments: