Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, June 22, 2015

I had a very early appointment

with my therapist in which I got to report on my success in driving to Louisville and back despite a mild anxiety attack before I left. :) Also, the class is going well and that's a boost to my self-esteem as well. I told her about my mom's health and how I'm afraid, given my own issues, that I'll be in similar straits by the time I'm her age (if I make it that far). So we discussed things I could do in terms of setting healthy goals and keeping them.

I didn't feel well today at work, primarily due to issues around my period, but finally stopped cramping and was able to be productive. I went over to the library and checked out the book UnDiet by Meghan Telpner. Then I went home, had a quick bite to eat (some hummus and a garden burger), and then went over to a friend's house to help with a monthly project. Then we watched some more of 'Grace and Frankie' and also 'Danger Mouse' (which I loved when I was younger, and it's good to see it on Netflix). I did a couple of errands on the way home, and now I'm here, and it's almost 11 pm, and I think I should probably get ready for bed, as I have one of my early days tomorrow and have to be at work at 7:30 am. But I wanted to touch base. Good night.

No comments: