Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, June 19, 2015

I think that this was the longest I'd gone

without blogging for awhile. I have no real excuse, other than the fact that I've been coming home, going straight to the bedroom where there's a fan (I'm having some trouble with my air conditioning), put up my feet (which aren't as swollen these days), and sometimes icing them and the knees as well. Then I promptly fall asleep.

Life has also been fairly quiet. We've been watching 'Grace and Frankie' on Netflix when I'm over at my friends' house. We finished the first season of 'House of Anubis' as well. Class went really well last night. So basically, same old, same old.

I'll try to blog something meaningful tomorrow. It's past midnight (YKWIA and I have been on the phone) and I have to get up in five hours and a bit. Good night.

No comments: