Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 21, 2015

We did play the game today

but talked a lot out of gameplay as well. As far as the game went, it was downtime, and one of my character's is dealing with the fact that she has married a necromancer, is about to deliver their baby any day, and he's being somewhat controlling and sounds damn reasonable at the same time. Since asserting myself is a problem for me, I'm having trouble playing her as she should be, which is much more forthright and furious. I'll have to work on that.

I did get in late, though, and I don't normally post on Sundays, so I'll keep this short. But I hope your weekend has gone well. I remembered I have an appointment at 8 am tomorrow on the other side of town while I was driving home tonight. I just hope I can get up in time.

No comments: