Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, June 05, 2015

Home from work

I left everything on the bed, because I decided it would be really hot in the car today, and didn't want anything damaged. I'm starting to get very nervous. I've taken my afternoon medicine, which includes the BuSpar, early, since I'll be on the road when it would normally be time. I'm not in panic mode at the moment. I just feel very nervous, my stomach is bothering me, and I'm having tell myself to breathe slower. I'm going to call YKWIA before I leave. In the meantime, everything is packed and ready to go; I'm going to try to leave by 3:00 or 3:15 pm, so within half an hour. I am going to stop and check my oil and tyre pressure before I get onto the Interstate. Then it's on the road from there. Wish me luck.

No comments: