Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Just a quick update tonight

as I am just now getting home and it is pretty late. Tomorrow comes early in the morning. I have an appointment with the physician's assistant at my doctor's office tomorrow about my illness. Granted, I think it's just a cold, and there's not much to do about that, but I am concerned about the fact that it's been fourteen days, got slightly better and then worsened, and I'm having tightness and pressure in my chest, am short of breath and wheezing, and when lying down it hurts a bit to breathe. I'm thinking it's just my asthma worsening in response to the cold, but I want to make sure it's not something more serious. So I see her mid-morning tomorrow. I am so tired of this. I just have a little more medicine left, but I have to admit, it could be sugar pills for all that it's helped, really. I just keep producing more and more congestion.

On the other hand, I am really happy about something. I nearly wrecked a very good relationship by messing up, blowing up over something trivial, and over something stupid, taking out my own stress and frustrations out on someone I care about very much. I've been a little down these past few weeks because, well, the person is like family to me, or even closer, and I almost blew it completely. But I've managed to make it right and apologised, and things are better now, for which I am very grateful, as I love this person deeply, like a brother, and I am so terribly sorry and grateful that he would even give me the time of day.

That's pretty much all for the night. Good night.

No comments: