Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm feeling much better

I'm a little tired now, but I've worked at three types of jobs today, and then helped YKWIA prepare, roast, and peel chestnuts for the soup we're having for Thanksgiving--a long and somewhat painful process, especially if you get the shells under a fingernail, but I enjoyed the company. My coughing has eased, my congestion, while there, is not as bad, the sore throat is gone, that sort of thing. I really feel like I'm back in the land of the living. I'm having some brain fog issues. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with having been sick or not, but it did seem worse while I was sick.

Tomorrow I have a couple of appointments, and after work we're going to get the rest of the things for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to the menu and yes, even the preparation, although I may feel differently after it's all over.

I hate to say it, but I am pretty pooped, so I think I'll go on to bed. I have to get up early in the morning. Good night!

No comments: