Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, September 07, 2013

The last couple of nights

I have come home and been too exhausted to do much more than go straight to bed. Last night I was nearly falling asleep on the drive home, even though it was about 8 pm, but I did manage to rally just long enough to watch an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory'. It was the one with the luminous fish and Sheldon's mother, from season one. But then I just crashed.

So now I'm up. We're dong the grocery run after the UK football game lets goes off (around 3 pm), so I have some time to do some things. The plan is:
  1. Go to the library. I have fines to pay (bad librarian!) and I want books.
  2. Go the the farmer's market. I am craving real tomatoes.
  3. Work on and finish the game notes.
If I have time, there's getting an electronic ignition for my aquarium hood and going to the YMCA. But the first three are the ones I really want to get done before I go over to my friends' house. I'm up, I'm showered and dressed (except for shoes), and I'm eating some coconut cranberry granola cereal I got from my foray into Trader Joe's the other day. So I'm almost good to go and it's not quite 10:30. :)

No comments: