Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ready for bed

Tomorrow, like most Sundays, will be busy. I spent the evening watching the fish, lighting candles and relaxing in the ambiance with the sound of the waterfall in the aquarium in the background. Then I rearranged the boards and blocks in front of the window so I could close the curtains easier. I usually keep them open, but the boards were so close I couldn't close then, really, and sometimes it's nice to have a little privacy. This entailed taking the plants off the top and taking the whole thing apart (three heavy boards and five concrete blocks). Note it's all back together, and even though it's only 10:30 I think I'll head on to bed. Tomorrow starts early. Good night.

No comments: