Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Home and tired after a busy day

I wound up being over with my friends for about eight hours, and did the grocery run and helped with an organisational project. I have one of my own to do, of course, the rearranging of the living room, but if I do that now and don't finish tonight then I'll not be able to do it Sunday (the game), Monday (the prep for the colonoscopy), or Monday (sore and sedated). I really don't want to start and then have books all over the place waiting to be put back on shelves. So I'm thinking of waiting till next weekend. I need help getting the entertainment cabinet out of the house, and A has said he would, but there won't be time tomorrow, even if I get everything else finished. So it might be worth just waiting. Besides, my back is hurting a bit and I don't want to make it worse, either.

Still no word from the gasteroenterology practice about directions for preparing for Tuesday and the prep involved. I'm going by what I've found on the Internet for now, which means I'm eating a low-fibre diet as of yesterday and Monday will be just clear liquids, which I bought quite a bit of today. I now have apple juice, white Gatorade (it's cherry, but not red), Jello, clear soda, popsicles, etc. Oh, and toilet paper. Everything but the prep itself, as I was hoping for some directions first. Oh, well. I'm going to call them Monday to see what the deal is.

I think I'll listen to some Imagine Dragons and rest a bit. The notes were finished earlier. If I don't happen to write more tonight, have a good night.

No comments: