Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Home from the Cthulhu game

which went pretty well. We had a nice visit. Brenda agreed to help me out in terms of taking me to the colonoscopy sometime in mid-late October. Despite a busy day, I'm a little tired but not overly so. I think I'll listen to some music and maybe read a bit. I have a book out from the library, Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead, plus plenty on the Kindle I need to read. I simply haven't read enough at all lately. So I'm going to get all comfy and go to the bedroom and curl up with a book.

I lost a few fish today, which isn't surprising, as the nitrates are still high. Oddly enough, they were the plainest of the bunch. The plecosotmus seems to still be there somewhere, although hidden. The snails are fine. There are still about twelve goldfish left. It's time to set the lights to nighttime (there are a couple of small blue lights for the evening). I am sorry that the ones didn't make it, although that is one reason I went for goldfish that are nineteen cents apiece. :) I put some water conditioner in that helps with the slime coat as a boost. Hopefully that will help. Sometime this week I need to give the tank a really thorough vacuuming.

Okay, time to retire to the other room. Hope you had a great weekend.

No comments: