Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So I have a night to myself so I can do the notes

and I have no idea where the voice recorder is. Must go searching before I can transfer the files to the computer and do the pseudo-transcription. The fact that we didn't play Sunday contributed to my lack of memory. Oh, well, it gives me a good excuse to excavate the loveseat. :) And YKWIA treated me to Long John Silver's (thank you), so I'm up to the task.

I also have to put an old comforter into the laundry across the complex because I had a dog with a touchy stomach on something like her second car ride in the backseat today. Since it had been raining and snowing, I'd brought the comforter for muddy paws. Fortunately it protected the seat from some other stuff as well.

No comments: