Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Comfy

So yesterday I worked, ran by the grocery for a friend, and went over there and did my laundry. Since I did some of the bedding, it turned out to be three loads, filling two carts.  He cooked a lovely leek tart for dinner, and we worked on some things for them while my clothes ran. I didn't get home until after 11 pm and went straight to bed.

Today I worked, then I went to physical therapy, which was hard tonight. The muscles in my thighs, groin, and buttocks were very tight and hurt. But I felt better after I finished. My ankle was pretty swollen, so they iced it at the end. My next session is Thursday.

Now I am home, I've eaten, and I am in bed with the fuzzy blanket and a good book, propped up on pillows listening to Natalie Merchant's album Ophelia. The plan is to get up in awhile and work on the kitchen a bit, but for now I am going to relax.  I'll try to write later, but just in case, have a good night.

No comments: