Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Home from the game

Today started out a little rough, as every little thing was frustrating me, but it got better quickly. My blood sugar was way high this morning because I'd forgotten my pen needles yesterday so I hadn't had my insulin all day. That was a good part of the problem. I forgot them again this morning but went back home and got them. Once I took my medicine things went smoother. A and I got things ready for the game. YKWIA and I watched the Venture Brothers for awhile. Then Brenda came over for the game. I had a good time, we stopped about 8, and I got home around 9 pm after helping YKWIA with some stuff on the computer. Now, despite a lot of caffeinated soda, I am ready for bed. Tomorrow should be busy. So, good night for now. Take care, and I hope you had a nice weekend.

No comments: