Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Whew!

I just did something I haven't done in a long while. I watched a video. I just had a marathon session of 'R.O.D.: Read or Die', a DVD I've had for quite some time but had not gotten around to opening or watching completely (a friend had shown me the first chapter).

I am so geared up now, though ready for bed. I should watch this the night before the Cthulhu game. You know, enterprising bibliophiles saving the world from insane steampunk genuiuses one paper scrap at a time. :) A few decidedly non-mystical ninjas trying to save the world from genius insane cultists about to user super-science and magic to summon an avatar of Nyarlothotep one bullet or kick at a time. You see the similarity. Don't you?

No comments: