Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I could not stand it any longer

I had thought to skip a shower today because I wasn't going out anywhere and just stay in my comfy clothes that I sleep in. Unfortunately I'm one of those people who can't go for more than 24 hours without getting decidedly funky, especially my hair, and so I took a quick shower and now smell of jasmine, rosemary, and mint. Yay. It also worked out some of the kinks in my muscles. I'm feeling decidedly more relaxed. Yay for warm water, which many people take for granted but many people don't really have.

Heaven help me, I feel like watching TV. Let me go see if there's something good on, or pull something from the DVR. I still have Doctor Whos to watch from last season, and a new one is starting at Easter.

No comments: