Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bill shared this with me on Facebook

I won't post the image here, because it's copyrighted, but...follow the link:

It's a tentacled cake!!!

He suggested I commission it for our game master in the Cthulhu game. I do know a police officer who does a cake decorating business on the side... *evil grin*.

Of course, I think she'd balk at Japanese erotica-inspired plastic schoolgirls on the cake. [Hey, I didn't come up with the genre, I just know about it. In the west the genre is called hentai, a Japanese word which actually has the negative connotation as our 'perverted' or 'pervert'. The Japanese word for sexually-explicit is 'ero' or 'eroi'. A subset of Japanese horror erotica deals with tentacle rape. I have no idea why this is appealing, but you also find it in some Western B-movies as influenced by Japan.]

No comments: