Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I don't really want my wireless service to be acquired

AT&T Has to Fend Off Regulatory Scrutiny to Win Nod for ‘Unthinkable’ Bid

I am a T-Mobile customer. Now AT&T is apparently making a bid to buy the company for $39 billion. I'd rather that not happen. I like T-Mobile. It's served me well for eleven years, and I've only experienced one outage and have only had one dropped call, and that was at the hospital with its shielding. Also, I like that I can pay monthly without an actual contract. I don't know if AT&T has something similar.

So we'll see. But I haven't been impressed by AT&T's reputation. If it happens and I have any problems, I may see about going to Verizon. I get a discount through work with them.

No comments: