Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Hmmm....

Okay, this is a little skewed, because I don't have Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder, but I do have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. They're actually quite different, but they overlap in some ways. And being Pagan gives you a few eccentric ideas.

The nifty thing is though that I think this is much more balanced than a couple of years ago when I was in therapy and everything came out so high I didn't even post it here. :) Yay Paxil. Yay Dialectical Behavioural Therapy. Considering I have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality, it seems much better. :)

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||| 42%
Schizoid |||||||||||| 42%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 58%
Antisocial |||||||||| 34%
Borderline |||||||||||||| 54%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 46%
Narcissistic |||||| 26%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 46%
Dependent |||||||||||||| 54%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 62%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test


No comments: