Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, March 22, 2004

Hello again

listening to: 'Toccata and Fugue in D Minor' by Johann Sebastian Bach
feeling: Sigh

Well, apparently my hard drive has more than likely died a slow, horrendous death. So, until I can get that straightened out, I may not be updating quite so regularly. I wish I could do like John, and blog by phone. Well, techically I can, but it would be audio, not written, and it wouldn't be free.

So, I'll try to catch up whilst taking a short break. The music is not actually playing at the moment...it was what I drove home to last night, cranked up like those guys with the booming rap music, because, well, it's the only way to truly appreciate Bach. I wish I had a record player; I have an older LP that was recorded in a cathedral and includes a quadrophonic speaker setup diagram so that you can get the correct effect. :)

No comments: