Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, March 22, 2004

Quick catch up

LunaNiña.com | Unconscious Mutterings:
  1. Wife:: Beater
  2. Criminal:: Mastermind
  3. Campaign:: Manager
  4. Infection:: Antibiotic
  5. Portland:: Oregon
  6. NASCAR:: Hick
  7. IMAX:: Theatre
  8. Martian:: Duck
  9. Nike:: Swoosh
  10. Trial:: Date

-and-

Monday Madness:

  1. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Battlestar Galactica
  2. What show did you hate? Dynasty
  3. What show did your family gather around the TV to watch? Um...none that I can remember. I can remember watching Hee Haw, Lawrence Welk, and Andy Griffith with my grandparents, but I don't really remember watching TV with both my parents. Maybe Buck Rogers or Knight Rider? The funny thing is we do have similar taste in shows--especially science fiction--but I can't remember watching things together.
  4. What show is currently your favourite? Charmed
  5. What show do you hate now? Elimidate

No comments: