Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Oddity of the Month

According to Sunil Freeman, typing the following into Google sends you here:

Zoroastrian Aardvark Tango

Now, I haven't been able to duplicate it. Maybe it was a fluke of the day. In fact, when I first tried, I got nothing. Now I get an interesting page. But I'm glad it brought another reader. (And of course, now it should definitely come up, once it's been crawled.) :)

Thanks for the tip! Hope you enjoy your browsing.

Thought for the day...if I started clicking on a random link on every page I clicked, would I eventually wind up back where I started? How long would it take? Now there's an overblown research project to fund...I'll volunteer if someone pays me. ;)

No comments: