Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Yay! I'm off for two days!

Which means I:
  1. get away from the office for a little while (I really had to drag myself to work today, which indicated it was time to get away, even for a short time, as I usually love being there.
  2. can get the house in order before the fire department inspection on Thursday (which I didn't know would happen when it will when I asked of, but I knew it was looming)
  3. can take care of some errands and make some phone calls
  4. can prepare properly for class
  5. can get my allergy shots properly this week
  6. can go swimming in the pool
  7. won't have to take time off to take a friend to an appointment
  8. can blog more
  9. might be able to install Windows 10 on my machines, depending on how the rollout goes
Things I want to do tomorrow before class:
  1. Take a CD and some books to the library
  2. Clean the apartment thoroughly
  3. Water the plants, including the outside ones, one of which fell off its ledge yesterday, so I also need to sweep up the dirt
  4. Prepare for class

No comments: