And, since all my back taxes are paid, I actually get this, plus a tiny bit from where I overpaid. Life is good, at least at this moment, and I am doing the happy dance.
That was my main plan for tonight. I'm recording 'Grimm' and 'Supernatural' to watch later. Tomorrow, however, I have to:
- Do game notes.
- Do laundry.
- Pick up a held book at the library.
- Go to the grocery.
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot, which is checked out for 2 weeks from the library, and so is the most pressing.
- Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins [the most enjoyable].
- The Perfect 10 Diet, by Michael Aziz (it suggests food to get hormones in balance) [It was free when I got it but is now $1.99].
- What Color Is Your Parachute?, by Richard Bolles [which I've mentioned recently, as part of the job hunt].
So I'm not quite sure which one I'll finish first--probably the library book--to be my book #2 for the year. :) Hope you have a great weekend.