Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 13, 2012

Yay!

So, I just filed my taxes, so early that the IRS doesn't even start processing them for a few days. But...I get a refund! A nice refund, at least from the federal government. (The refund from Kentucky was fairly small, so I donated it to the Fish & Wildlife Fund and the Child Victims' Trust. But it was so nice not to PAY!!! That's the first time since 2005!)

And, since all my back taxes are paid, I actually get this, plus a tiny bit from where I overpaid. Life is good, at least at this moment, and I am doing the happy dance.

That was my main plan for tonight. I'm recording 'Grimm' and 'Supernatural' to watch later. Tomorrow, however, I have to:

  • Do game notes.
  • Do laundry.
  • Pick up a held book at the library.
  • Go to the grocery.
So it will be busy. But I hope to actually watch some stuff, either Netflix or on the DVR, too. For now, I think I'll read a little and then go to bed. I'm currently making it through no less than four books on my Kindle at once:
So I'm not quite sure which one I'll finish first--probably the library book--to be my book #2 for the year. :) Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: