Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, February 20, 2004

Happy Friday:

When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor? October, for my annual. It's nice to have insurance.

2. ...went to the dentist? January 2003. For a root canal. Okay, okay, I know...time to go back.

3. ...filled your gas tank?Last night. Right before the price jumped by about 14 cents. :)

4. ...got enough sleep? I'd say last night, since I woke up before my alarm this morning. Thank goodness for CPAPs.

5. ...backed up your computer? This afternoon at work. It automatically does so when I log out.

At home I back up any important documents as I create them, since I'm usually shuttling them about. System-wide I haven't since I upgraded my operating system about a year ago. I do backup my blog template whenever I add anything and about two months ago backed up the whole site's content. You can find out how to do that by going to Blogger's support area for directions. :)

No comments: