Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Note to self:

The Commonwealth of Kentucky has many official state holidays.

Presidents' Day isn't one of them.

I goofed. Sometimes it's not good to just work a few hours a week--I'm on the e-mail lists but I sometimes still fall out of the loop. I talked to the office manager today; she'd put my cheque in the mail and turned in my timesheet, which was up to date, yay, but I missed out on helping with a project that had a deadline the next day. Unfortunately the e-mail telling me that hit right after I left my other job (I usually get the e-mails at home and work) and headed to the gym, and I didn't get the e-mail until the next day. I hope my boss will understand. I now have the official list for future reference.

No comments: