Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, August 01, 2003

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!



1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? Variable--usually between 8 and 8:30.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? When I can. Usually until 9 or 10:00; if I really don't have to be anywhere at all and it's been a rough week, it could be noon or 1.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Pee. Doesn't everyone?

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? About 30-45 minutes, depending on if I have to take out the trash, have a meeting to dress up for, etc. I'm one of those shower/bath and go kinda girls.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? I hate to say this. *Vegetarian blushes*. I love McDonald's egg and cheese biscuits.

No comments: