Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, August 08, 2003

Hi, again...



I found out today that I will most likely be able to get unemployment. Yay! The only catch is the unemployment office wants me to come down the week my hours are cut back rather than applying early, like human resources suggested. It looks like if all goes well (keep your fingers crossed) I should be able to draw an amount about $10 in gross pay less than what I would have made normally, so that's not too bad in outlook. It's just a little to iffy for me right now, though.

I talked to my mom tonight. She had been worried about me because she couldn't get a hold of me. Fortunately, everybody at home is fine. That's one less thing to worry about, at least.

That's enough of an update for now...I'm going to go see what's happening over at the Friday Five.

No comments: