Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Yay!

My 'Downton Abbey' DVDs and the CDs I ordered the other day have made it to Lexington and should be delivered tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. The snow is coming down; it's very pretty. I hope it's not too bad for the commute tomorrow but I'm glad I came on home before it started. It was just turning over from rain to a sort of blobby stuff when I drove home. Tomorrow evening it should be fine and I can do some things for YKWIA on the computer after work.

I'm still stuffy and I have a lot of sinus pressure, and I'm sneezing, but generally doing much better. I did take a nap when I got home, though, and I think I'll go to bed early. Yesterday I dropped some stuff off at a friend's and some guy was going up and down the street trying to get people to buy meat or seafood off his truck. He seemed quite annoyed with the fact no one was taking him up on it, and more annoyed when I explained that both the house and I were vegetarian (I did leave the pescetarian aspect out--but really, who buys fish off a truck that runs around the neighbourhood like an ice cream truck?) And this wasn't Schwann's or some place I'd ever hear of. It had 'butcher' in the title, I remember. And the guy's name was Brad, and he kind of hung out in the yard until I got out of my car and sort of pounced into his spiel. Very weird.

Okay, I think it's time to go to bed. Hope you're having a good week. Good night.

No comments: