Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Sick

I'm not feeling too well today. I had a nosebleed last night after blowing my nose so much, I woke up with a scratchy throat and very achy, as well as a headache, and I just feel blah. I had originally planned on getting A to help me take electronics recyclables to the recycling centre, but called him and it turns out he feels a little under the weather too. I had promised to take a couple things to YKWIA (who's also feeling awful), so I got ready [I thought the shower would perk me up, but no], got some breakfast and then drove over to Alexandria Drive because I remembered I was on my last Novolog pen and needed to get it since the pharmacy closes early on Saturday, and then ran into the Kroger's there for the items he needed and a few more I did. I dropped them off there, then came home, and now, although I am still needing to work some more on the game notes, I am going back to bed. Given that both the game master and I feel bad, we may not have a game anyway tomorrow. I will try to finish them today, but not right now. Right now I am going to take some pain reliever for my headache and the aches and then go to bed. Hopefully I'll feel better later.

No comments: