Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Oh, thank goodness

I got the notes done, managed to make it over to the game master's house on time, played the Call of Cthulhu game, and then got home with two hours left in the day and a project that had to be finished by today, and I managed to complete it with all of 45 minutes to spare. So today's been a pretty decent day.

Mind you, the one thing I didn't get done at all was getting the house at least halfway in order. That will have to be done tomorrow, as I have trash and recyclables to go out, can barely walk or sit anywhere, and generally have proven that Oscar Madison and not Felix Unger lives in my apartment. I have no appointments this week as of now, no set schedule beyond my normal work schedule. I really don't need to prepare for Easter, as I don't celebrate it. We're playing next week anyway, as the one person in the game who is at least nominally Christian is not really impacted by Easter since her son's a teenager now. So I will have to transcribe the game notes, and this time I'm hoping to do so without waiting till the last minute. (Obviously there are times I do procrastinate. Not always, but more often than I'd like to admit.)

A few things I would like to get done this week if at all possible:
  • Take trash and recyclables out
  • Straighten up living room
  • Clean kitchen
  • Watch episodes of 'Grimm' (I have a DVD coming from Netflix tomorrow) and 'Downton Abbey'
  • Do some reading
  • Do the game notes
  • Give my monthly libation
  • Begin the second phase of the project I worked on tonight
Surely that's not asking the impossible. I just need to make time for things. Plus spend time with friends and do my work. Those are very important as well. Okay, having finished what I sat down to do, I'm going to call it a night and head to bed; it's almost 11:30 pm, and I'm still having issues waking up in time after the time change. Hope you had a great weekend; have a good night.

No comments: