Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Still having issues with spotty DNS errors

Odd.

But I will not let that put a damper on my day. Today I went to the optometrist and got a pair of bifocal contact lenses and ordered my others. Apparently I'm a tad bit more nearsighted, but my actual contact prescription didn't change that much. I went by the optician connected with the practice, Pal Optical, and bought some more cleaner for glasses to keep in my purse, since after several years, I've finally gone through the spray I had before, mainly because I use it to clean my tablet and phone screens with a microfibre cloth. :)

After that I grabbed some breakfast and did a little shopping. I got back with some nice work pants, some blouses, socks, bedding, and a couple of purses from Gabriel Brothers, but no jeans, which was actually the point of going out. That's the only problem with that store; because they are a reseller, the prices are low for good quality things, but the selection is spotty. I'll try somewhere else for the jeans. But the other things I can have for work and the bedding is something I've needed for awhile. The purses I really didn't have to have--but I like purses like some women like shoes, so what can I say? They were very nice and very low in price.

I came home, cleared some stuff off my phone, which was labouring without memory, texted Brandon a bit, and then took a nap. Now I've eaten and it's time to gather up some of the stuff that's been piling up in my house and take it to the recycling and trash receptacles. Then I'm going over and taking a friend to the grocery and visiting. So I'm glad I took that nap. :)

Okay, I'd better get going. Hope you're having a good weekend.

No comments: