Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Owie

Just a quick post as I have pain radiating from my lower back all the way down my leg that has gradually gotten worse today, especially as I went on a large grocery run and then cooked, both of which involved a lot of standing, so my plan is to take some Tylenol and head on to bed. A took my laundry out to the car for me, as well as some groceries, and that helped. I was able to get everything in with a couple of trips. I did two loads of laundry today and had them divided between a basket and a rolling cart, which meant they were actually fairly light. Normally it wouldn't have been an issue at all. But I think my back muscles are still weak from when I was laid up with the ankle injury and I overdid it there towards the end. YKWIA pressed on my back a bit, and that released some of the tension, but it's still pretty painful. To a lesser extent, my feet and knees are hurting. I just have to go elevate everything and get some sleep I think. But it was actually a very nice day up to the point where everything hurt.

I made a frittata with potatoes, onions, and parsley and also a salad with spinach, watercress, cucumbers, onions, carrots, and tuna, with a dressing that had oil, mustard, dill, and a few other things in it. Very yummy.

We didn't have the game because Brenda had a doll meet. But it was a busy day nevertheless. I came home and put away groceries, texted with Brandon briefly, and changed into something a bit more comfortable. Tomorrow I'm going to wear the blouse YKWIA and A got me with some black velvet pants.

I seem to be rambling. I'm going to go take the Tylenol now and hope I can get to sleep. Have a good night.

No comments: